Essayhave.com is a new, valid custom writing service that offers a grand variety of academic paper writing services. The website promises a 100% original content, written by their big team of carefully picked writers. Additionally, they list writing from scratch as their main specialty.
Generally, the website of this company is simple and easy to use. Essayhave.com offers money-back and plagiarism-free guarantee.
Essayhave.com offers the following writing services: research papers, term papers, coursework, essays, theses, article reviews, biographies, dissertations etc. These are all listed in the dropdown menu on the ordering section, next to academic level and subject of discipline.
The website has free writing samples and also offers free revisions, title page, formatting and bibliography.
According to the reviews from customers, there are often grammar mistakes to be found in the content provided. In general, the content is of good quality and is 100% original, but we’ve found several comments of cases where it was not really appropriate for the academic level selected.
The free revision option is good in the sense that you have 21 day to approve the content provided. However, after you approve it, you only have 7 days to submit a request for revision.
Customer support is available via live chat, email, phone and contact form. They are always online and ready to answer the questions of their clients. Additionally, the website offers a Bibliography Generator and a free Plagiarism checker.
The prices are in the average range of prices. They depend on the page number, urgency, academic level and type of paper being requested. Generally, they range from $10 per essay page for high-school level to $48 per page for doctoral level.
The shortest deadline this company offers is 8 hours. However, if you are having a bigger order and need it in such short notice, would the company still be able to do the thorough research and writing that is necessary for that kind of writing? The only type of writing that is not accepted with a deadline this short is doctoral.
The longest deadline offered is one month, but you can only place such order if you need an academic paper of over 30 pages.
Discounts and Special Offers
There is no first-order discount on this website, nor there are coupons to be found. However, there is a lifetime discount that is offered to only returning users.
This discount is 5% for total orders over $500, 10% for total orders over $1000 and 15% for total orders over $2000.